Weeks Prior to Trip
- Research and set-up hotel/camping accommodations, if applicable.
- Talk to your doctor about prescription strength sea-sickness medicines if you have a tendency to get sea sick. Or use over the counter remedies such as: Dramamine, acupressure bracelets, ginger candies, etc. Up to 12 hours offshore in a boat is a LONG TIME to be feeling crummy!
- Obtain a Washington State saltwater fishing license (they do have one day charter licenses if that is a better option for you). You can learn more about Washington State fishing licenses at https://wdfw.wa.gov/licensing/fishing.html
3 Days Prior to Your Trip
- We will make any weather reschedules/cancellations 3 days prior to your trip if at all possible. Some weather issues approach faster than anticipated, so sudden weather changes do occur.
- You will have received an email letting you know of marina location and time of departure on your scheduled trip.
Day of Trip
- Bring valid Washington state saltwater fishing license. If you are fishing HALIBUT, you will need a halibut punch card.
- Bring snacks/lunch and drinks for your party. These need to be packed in a small bag or lunch box. Please no glass containers or large coolers on the boat.
- Wear rain gear, including-rain pants, and non-skid rain boots.
- Bring a cooler that you can transport your fish home. Keep the large cooler in your vehicle while we are out fishing.
- Let us know if you have any medical conditions we should be aware of. We will try to accommodate.
- MEET AT TOP OF DOCK by Alpha Angler Charter sign. The dock number and meeting time will be emailed to you prior to your trip.