Offshore Rockfish and Lingcod in La Push, WA
We travel over 30 miles offshore to target offshore rockfish and lingcod in 600-900 feet deep water at the edge of the canyons. We have been getting a mixture of black cod, bocaccio, canary rockfish, etc. We gently turn loose many fish before we find you your trophy lingcod. This trip has our highest number of returning clients!
- Deposit is due upon booking. The remaining balance is due on the day of your trip.
- $300/person including deposit
- Call about weekday specials!
- $1650 Boat Price
- Maximum 6 anglers
- Minimum 4 anglers
- Limit 2 lingcod/angler and 7 rockfish
- Offshore lingcod average 20-30 pounds with some scaling over 40!
- Typical time frame: April-end of May
Plan to be out at sea for up to 12 hours.
Morning meetup will be at the top of the dock by the Alpha Angler sign. A more detailed departure time will be emailed to you closer to the date of your trip.
Things to Bring:
- Bring snacks/lunch and drinks for your party. These need to be packed in a small bag or lunch box. Please no glass containers or large coolers on the boat.
- Wear rain gear, including-rain pants, and non-skid rain boots.
- Bring a cooler that you can transport your fish home. Keep the large cooler in your vehicle while we are out fishing.
We can process your fish for you! $5/fish
*****A $100 DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED AND NOT REFUNDED. SO PLEASE PICK A SOLID DATE BEFORE PAYING DEPOSIT. YOUR DEPOSIT WILL REMAIN VALID FOR THE WHOLE CALENDAR YEAR OF BOOKING. IF THE CAPTAIN IS FORCED TO CANCEL A TRIP DUE TO WEATHER OR ANOTHER UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCE, YOUR
DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED IN A PROMPT MANNER.***
***IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR TRIP AND WE ARE UNABLE TO BOOK YOUR SEAT, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL PRICE OF THE TRIP!***